This class is a powerful wrapper for PHP error-reporting features. It helps when developing new scripts and monitoring sites in production state, too.
It has several enhancements (previously known as report layouts):
* SOURCE = prints the source code fragment where the error encountered,
* CONTEXT = prints variable context around error source,
* SILENT mode = suppresses error-messages
* REPLACE page = displays an arbitrary HTML or PHP page in case of error (useful in production state),
* LOGGING = log errormessages wherever you want (multiple destination also allowed),
* Autodetecting Target Logging = log target can vary from file to file automatically
* CONSOLE window = error messages will be displayed in a separate browser window not to break up your pretty page design
* Error TRAPPING = catching errors for runtime generated codes
Each report can be enabled, disabled or changed at run-time.